Use Media Relations for Search Engine Optimization - $0.00
And it really did feel like magic.
Unless you understood HTML and CSS and stylesheets and meta descriptions and tags and alt text and more, it was way over your head.
But today, communicators have a pretty darn good opportunity to work with their SEO brethren to increase search rankings…through media relations.
In this on-demand video, our own Gini Dietrich takes you through exactly how to do that.
She has a three-pronged approach that will help you build brand awareness, drive business results, increase your domain authority, and watch your search rankings go up.
What You Will Learn
- The three-pronged approach to using media relations for SEO
- How to develop content hubs around a specific keyword or phrase
- How to integrate offsite content marketing into your efforts
- How to use guest blogging, OpEds, and letters to the editor to your advantage (more than just “we got coverage”)
- How to use the PESO model to bring it all together
- What to measure and how to track effectiveness
If you attend this webinar, you need to be prepared to do some work. Please come with one keyword or phrase that is important to your business (see the PR metrics article Gini wrote, for an example).
About Gini Dietrich
The founder and CEO of Arment Dietrich, author of Spin Sucks: Communication and Reputation Management in the Digital Age, co-author of Marketing in the Round, co-host of Inside PR, and creator and publisher of Spin Sucks the blog, she juggles a fairly gruelling travel schedule chock full of keynotes, half- and full-day workshops, panel discussions, and other speaking engagements.
Phew! I’m tired just writing that!
photo credit: Shutterstock