Spin Sucks: The Book - $0.00
Spin Sucks: The Book
We live in a world where content farms, Internet spiders, and fake accounts have the potential to ruin one’s experience online.
It certainly would be easy – and quite possible to even make some quick money – by sitting back and gaming the systems.
But, just like the Justice League, we prefer to fight evil with good.
And that’s exactly what Spin Sucks teaches you.
You’ll learn how to communicate honestly, responsibly, openly, and authentically…and truly earn the trust of your customers, stakeholders, investors, and communities.
In a take-off of the blog, top PR thought leader and blogger, Gini Dietrich, combines snark with genuine caring and advice.
She’ll walk you through what’s wrong with:
- Whisper campaigns;
- Media manipulation; and
- Unethical business practices.
Then she’ll provide case studies on the organizations that are doing things ethically and responsibly…and winning.
Benefits of the Webinar
This webinar is chock full of interesting information.
- How to tell your story without sex or extortion;
- Working with the customers who control your brand; and
- How this crazy digital world has completely turned PR on its head…and what to do about it.
Don’t take our word for it, though. Read what others have to say.
- Spin Sucks gives you an appreciation for PR professionals and relationship-building, while providing you with tips and tools to mount your own effective campaigns. – Christina Green
- Spin Sucks flows well and is easy to read. – Lubna Sadik
- I’d recommend Spin Sucks to anyone with an interest in building their business, regardless of whether you’re a fresh ‘solopreneur’ or a battle-hardened pro. – Stewart Rogers
Gini Dietrich is the founder and CEO of Arment Dietrich, a Chicago-based integrated digital communications firm.
She is the lead blogger at Spin Sucks and is the founder of Spin Sucks Pro.