How to Write Blog Posts that Get Read and Shared - $0.00
Let’s face it, Gini Dietrich is a pretty good blogger.
In the eight years plus that Spin Sucks has been publishing, she’s penned *roughly* 2,000 blog posts.
And that’s not counting all the guest posts and columns she’s written for others over the years!
So, the odds are pretty good that with that record, she’s got some mad skillz (as the kids say).
That’s why you DO NOT want to miss this webinar, hosted by Gini herself: How to Write Blog Posts that Get Read and Shared
While content creation and content marketing are still extremely hot topics, we are faced with content exhaustion and a deluge of information that often isn’t valuable or interesting.
Plus, we’ve all experienced the following: You kill yourself writing an exceptional blog post – highly researched, and highly relevant.
But somehow, it tanks.
Why? How come it failed to resonate? Why did so few people share it out? This webinar will answer those questions, and more.
What You Will Learn
- How to build a community of brand ambassadors who will help you widen your network.
- How to generate blog post ideas.
- What type of content is most often shared.
- Tricks to write popular blog posts.
- How to get people to share blog posts.
- What a content hub is and how you can use it.
- Content distribution.
- And how to use analytics to determine ROI, and track weekly to determine next steps.
- Metrics the result in a return on your time and resource investment.
Download this video now, and tell your friends about How to Write Blog Posts that Get Read and Shared!
Photo credit: Shutterstock
The founder and CEO of Arment Dietrich, author of Spin Sucks: Communication and Reputation Management in the Digital Age, co-author of Marketing in the Round, co-host of Inside PR, and creator and publisher of Spin Sucks the blog, she juggles a fairly gruelling travel schedule chock full of keynotes and other speaking engagements.
Phew! I’m tired just writing that!