The Lies and Truths of Google Analytics - $0.00
Think numbers don’t lie? You’re wrong.
And Orbit Media’s strategic director and co-founder, Andy Crestodina is going to show you why.
In this advanced analytics webinar, you will learn just how it all works – then will be walked through a detailed breakdown of just how they can also lie to you through skewed and inaccurate data.
But, fear not, this is not a Google Analytics bashing session. Andy will bring it full circle, with advanced analytics tips and tricks, and have you falling in love again before you know what hit you.
Learn About the Lies
- Where the problems with Google Analytics stem.
- Traffic diversity and its affect on the truth.
- How and why search traffic and referral traffic end up being misleading.
- How to be aware of discrepancies in your In Page Analytics reporting.
- Why the upsurge in mobile devices affects your data.
Then Circle Back to the Truths
- Gain valuable high level tips and tricks for tracking e-commerce optimization, the importance of key word search results, and increasing conversion rates.
- Find out how to determine which blog posts turn visitors into subscribers – and how to capitalize on that information.
- And discover why Google Author Rank is so important, and how to benefit from it.
Andy Crestodina is the strategic director of Orbit Media, a web design company in Chicago. He’s also the author of Content Chemistry, An Illustrated Guide to Content Marketing. During the last 12 years, Andy has provided web strategy advice to more than 1,000 businesses. When he’s not thinking about content strategy and SEO, you might find him scuba diving, chatting about Asian Language and Literature, or saving some trees as a certified Chicago Treekeeper.